Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

What a "Treat" indeed

I think just about everyone has heard of Shutterfly and used them at some point for prints, but Treat was something new to me.  It's part of the Shutterfly brand and great for sending cards!  It's fantastic really.  We have Grandparents and family that live out of town and this is the easiest way to send personalized cards in a flash.

Seriously, I made this one for my stepdaughter in less than 10 minutes. 
It's also cheaper than most cards at the grocery store...and they send them FOR YOU.  Crazy, huh?  Even crazier...you can set reminders (and even import them through Facebook) and they will actually send you a reminder for that special occasion.  Because no one ever forgets right?  You can write a personal message inside and there is even room on the back for a tiny photo.

I made this canvas below for my son.  Kind of a "treat" to the end of his season.  He is at that age where he hates getting his picture taken, but he sure loves to look at pictures of himself.  He was super excited to see this hanging up in his room. 
I think it's pretty cute if I do say so myself.  Thank you Treat!  Go visit them!  They are having a sale right now on cards 3 for $6.  I'll be going back for a personalized coffee mug.  One can never have too many of those!

xoxo,
Amy


1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted! Love that sweet canvas. I want Sam to play baseball SO BAD!

    ReplyDelete